General Website(s) Disclaimer
To the fullest extent permitted at law, the UCO is providing this website and its contents on an "as is" basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this website or the information, content, products or services included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website, the content is naturally subject to change. In no event will the UCO be held liable for any direct, indirect, special incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of the information held on this server.
Every effort is made to ensure downloadable content is free from viruses. The UCO can accept no liability for damages resulting from virus infection.
Information relating to study programmes and research opportunities are provided as advance publicity and for guidance purposes only. It does not constitute a contract.
The provision of courses described here are regularly reviewed and may be subject to change without notice.
The UCO reserves the right to withdraw, amend or restructure any programmes or modules listed from time to time without liability, in accordance with our Regulations for Academic Programmes.
Materials contained on this website are subject to copyright and other proprietary rights.
The UCO grants permission for the browsing of material it has published on its website pages. It also grants permission to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions one copy only of any page of this material for personal reference only.
Copyright in all material on this website (unless otherwise indicated) is held by the UCO. The express permission of the Copyright holder must be obtained for any use of this material other than for purposes permitted by law.
Trademarks and logos
The UCO logo and UCO Clinic logos are trademarks of the University College of Osteopathy. Other product and company names mentioned on this website may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
The UCO logo and UCO clinic logo may only be used in applications approved by the University College of Osteopathy. They may not be used in any other context without the express consent of the UCO. Requests to use the UCO logos should be made to:
University College of Osteopathy
275 Borough High Street
The following information sets out the privacy practices for the UCO and UCO Clinic websites. This information may be subject to change and you are advised to check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- All personal information you provide via the UCO websites will be treated as private and confidential. Please see any pages where information is collected for further relevant information.
- The UCO may compile data in aggregate form to enable us to better understand user engagement with our websites and improve site performance and user experience. Any data collected for this purpose is anonymous and does not contain any personal information that identifies individual users.
- If you choose to supply information to the UCO via our websites, for example by submitting a query through one of our webforms or signing up to one of our mailing lists, you are consenting to the UCO holding and using it for the purposes provided. Your information will be stored securely and will not be shared with third parties or used for any other purpose than that specified at the point of submission. You can unsubscribe from any communications received from us at any time.
- The UCO will not sell, rent, trade or give away any user's personal information or email lists to third parties without first obtaining the user's consent.
- The UCO website and UCO Clinic websites contain links to other websites. The UCO takes no responsibility for the privacy practices and/or the content of such websites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- The UCO is committed to the security of our users' personal information and we have security procedures in place to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of personal information under the UCO’s control.
- See our Cookies page for more information about our cookie use and how you can restrict or block cookies.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.